Seeking awesome SM for All Terrain Theater’s “Women in Solodarity: Waking Up”
All Terrain Theater is looking for a very organized, responsible Stage Manager for our 2015 “Women in Solodarity: Waking Up” solo showcase project in association with the International Home Theater Festival. Our fourth annual Women in Solodarity showcase production will be fairly low-key, but we do need a strong Stage Manager who can keep everyone on track and provide support in a variety of areas. Rehearsals begin in May and performances are in June.
* Maintain the calendar.
* Assist the director during rehearsals and performances as needed.
* Help to arrange alternate rehearsals as needed.
* Minor sound and lighting operator duties (we are performing in a home and both sound and lighting needs will be very simple).
* Provide basic blocking notes support.
* Manage placement of props in coordination with the actors.
* Coordinate the guest list and comp list with the person handling box office (serve as a possible back-up ticket taker if needed).
* Help set up and break down for each show (mostly moving chairs, clearing away clutter, and putting small props away).
1st performance/open: Friday, June 12th – 8 pm
2nd performance: Saturday, June 13th – 7 pm
3rd performance: Monday, June 15th – 8 pm
4th performance: Friday, June 19th – 8 pm
5th performance: Saturday, June 20th – 1 pm
6th performance/closing: Sunday, June 28th – 5 pm
Saturday, June 20th – 7 pm
Monday, June 22nd
Wednesday, June 24th
The Stage Manager will receive a small travel stipend and a share of all ticket sales.
If interested, please contact Maria Fe Picar at maria @allterraintheater.org.